Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Change of Season-Fall

As fall came into season very fast I knew that I needed to change my daughters closets out and place all their fall and winter clothing in because of the weather change.  Well last night I tried to make this happen.  First I cleared all of Brooklyn's spring and summer times out of her closet and then I went to Kennedy's room and did the same.  Well, much to my surprise it was so easy to do Kennedy's closet.  So I completed the task of cleaning Kennedy's closet out very fast.  So in the mean time I needed to go out to the barn to get Brooklyn's fall clothing (Kennedy's baby clothing) well to make this story short it was very hard because the girls wanted to go out with me but I knew that I could not carry the large container of clothing and watch them at the same time.  My mother in law came over and I retrieved the clothing container from the barn. 
 So this morning I completed Brooklyn's closet.   As I was arranging all the clothing I could remember every item of clothing and where Kennedy wore it and how times flies and I miss her being a baby.  One outfit in particular I remember all so well it was when Kennedy fell at my friends Tana's house in Ohio.  I know Tana does not want to talk about that one so I will leave that story out. 
It is so wonderful that my girls are not only close in age but also that they can share these memories when they get older and also I will tell them all about the wonderful life they have. 

2 comments:

  1. You're going to make me cry!!! I went through all of Hunter's old clothes to pull out neutral stuff for the baby and had thoughts of when he was in all the clothes. It really does go by sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to reorganize too. Having another boy kind of made me excited about seeing Aiden wear David's outfits, bittersweet would probably be a good word :)
    I HAVE to do this with David's clothes though and soon. Right now he doesn't have a dresser so all of his clothes are in three bins on the floor, which is horrible for taking up space. We are planning on the boys sharing a room and right now the crib is up so we have to figure out this clothes stuff soon. By the way Emily, I LOVE reading your blog. I am so glad you are doing it!

    ReplyDelete