Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Got milk?

Today has being to be a crazy day-----
First I forgot to pick up milk last night at the grocery store so when my two little ones got up this morning they wanted milk and I did not have any.  So what does a super mommy do go to the local gas station and get a strawberry milk for them to share.  I live in the country so it is not as quick to get to the grocery store as when I lived in New Bern.  Living in the country I wish we had milking cows but then I got to thinking when do I have time to keep up a cow and milk her everyday.  Well, that is another message......
I have a lady that sometimes will come over and help me clean so today she came because I had so much to do with cleaning house, changing closets, school work, and baby time that I needed help.  She must have heard my cry.  So I am blessed to have her come help me on days I need help.  I know you say you are a stay at home mom and someone helps you with cleaning.  Well, my life does not stop as a stay at home mom, I am more busy now than when I was a full IT administrator at ECU. 

Here is my job title: wife, mommy, teacher, housekeeper, shoulder to cry on, clean noses, butts and cook.  So you tell me what my job is worth and I would have to say priceless.  I get to wake up and see my beautiful daughters laugh, cry and desire to be with me and they love me.  I am not saying that it is easy but it worth every second I get to see them smile.
So to conclude each day will bring challenges I just have to look at the positive it will bring.  And give all God the glory.

As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.  Joshua 24:15

2 comments:

  1. Been there - done that .... and SO glad we have a gas station just 1/2 mile from the house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren I have used that gas station from your house so many times.....

    ReplyDelete