Thursday, February 3, 2011

One more month

Channing parents are taking the entire family to Disney in one month. So the in laws got the condo and others details to the trip organized. I am organizing Kennedy's little event with the Princesses at Disney for her birthday.
For her birthday I usually get a special outfit. So this year Kennedy and Brooklyn are wearing matching outfits made by a friend from Goldsboro (JEANAS BEANAS). When she sent me the picture today I was so excited.
Now how do I get Kennedy to realize one more month. She has asked Channing and I everyday since November.
If you have any suggestions or ideas about Disney please let me know.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. That its so cute! Maybe you could make your own personal countdown calendar and put stars, happy faces, or something like that when each day goes by. That might help.

    ReplyDelete