Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pregnancy and Jones Update

I have not blogged much about my pregnancy with building a home, running around with the girls and work. So here is a short note:

I am 32 weeks and 2 days and feeling great.  Channing will be naming the little fellow so I have no clue what his name is going to be.  Brooklyn calls him "egg roll" and "Ella"(I hope that is not his actual name).  We are in the process of remodeling a home and hope to be in the home in 3-4 weeks.  It has been a long process but the home is a dream come true.  

The girls are getting every excited about the baby and their new home.  Kennedy is reading a lot and loves her Christian school.  Brooklyn well she is a firecracker that keeps me on my toes and that has been hard lately.  

I will post pictures soon of our home and my prego belly and our family.

One thing I am excited about is that I have two awesome friends that are pregnant with me and we can share ideas and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment