Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Canyon English Jones-April 24, 2013

We have a precious little boy at our home.  Canyon English Jones was born April 24, 2013 at 11:15pm at Southeastern Regional Medical Hospital.  He weighed 6 lbs and 2 oz and 18 inches long.  He is very sweet and content little boy.  He is a great joy and we are so glad that the Lord blessed our family with a healthy little boy.


Sleeping so good at the hospital.

First ride in car seat.  

Sunday, April 28th Canyon was admitted to hospital because his Jaundice levels were 18 and he had to go under the "lamps" to help with the levels.  With much prayer he is doing so much better and his levels are down to 13 and he has gained 4 oz in 2 days as of today, Wednesday May 1, 2013 

Kennedy wanted a day to be with her brother so I let her stay home with me to help "babysit" her brother.  


For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  Psalm 139:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment